We produce consistent, reliable, actionable results
Knowledge Relay is an industry leader in systems integration, data migration, earned value, and project management/controls. Trust our team to sync up your data sources, perform accurate calculations, and produce reports/metrics that you’ve been struggling with for a long time – all automated, on a schedule or ad-hoc.
Our Unique Tools and Methods Make the Difference.
Are your Extract-Transform-Load (ETL) tools and processes living up to their promises?
DIS™ – Data Integration Scheduler
Here are some key benefits of our DIS toolset:
- Highly customizable, sophisticated queries, reaching across more than 400 pre-provided data connectors.
- Java-based pre-compiled jobs for rapid execution.
- Automated scheduling of ETL processes across multiple servers simultaneously.
- Allowance for variables to be inserted at runtime.
How does your organization handle Earned Value and at what cost/risk?
EVE™ – Earned Value for the Enterprise
Here are some benefits of our EVE solution:
- Combine, sync, and check data from multiple systems – automatically.
- Reduce human error – dramatically.
- Standardize metrics.
- Reduce scheduler time (they should be scheduling, not spending time producing metrics).
- Minimize the time it takes to collect EV data at the WBS (or contract line) level. It should take minutes, not days.
- Correct inconsistencies in spreads from your PM system (like P6).
- Preserve historical data and use it for trend analysis that may not be available in your current system.
Are you able to produce the reports, metrics, and KPIs you need, or are you limited to what is offered in your set of tools?
IV4 – Information Visualizer™ 4.0
Extend your toolset with IV4:
- Gantt features that others simply do not offer.
- Time-scaled Logic Diagrams that handle thousands of records.
- Sophisticated tabular and graphical reports/dashboards.
- Automated production – across multiple servers simultaneously.
- YOU control the data – feed IV4 with data from multiple systems and have it all on one report.
Stay informed with the latest industry news, information and company updates.
by Steven Mauss Years ago, when kids still delivered papers on foot via paper routes, I was thrilled to earn the extra money generated by having a job. Back then, things were not so automated; it was all done by hand. Every day, I would roll my allotted newspapers and...
by Lee Gliddon As the Millennium arrived nuclear operators in the United States had an average planned plant outage time of 36 days. Every day they were not producing electricity they lost $1.5 million. Under the strain of cheap natural gas, the nuclear industry had...
By Lee Gliddon How many times has a new initiative, software, or solution been rolled out with great hopes to transform your operations and deliver success? If you are like most businesses the answer is, “many times, and the results were poor”. All that retraining,...